If you're an experienced QA Engineer then you could be joining an amazing organization, based in Kent, who are moving from strength to strength. Giving you the opportunity and tools to further develop and enhance your Quality Assurance career within a forward-thinking employer who care about supporting and developing their employees.
You'll be joining like-minded QA Engineers and Lead QA Engineers, in an agile/scrum based environment, to help spearhead the improvement of both tools and processes.
So if you’re excited by the possibility of working in a collaborative environment in order to raise Quality standards, then this role is for you!
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- 3 years minimum experience of working in QA and testing.
- Previous experience in the preparation and execution of both manual and automated test scripts (Coded UI, QTP, Selenium).
- Planning Tests and the data requirements as well as Test Management Tools.
- Automation experience for either UI or APIs.
- Great experience with SQL
- Defect Management, Triage and Source Control (Git etc.).
Bonus Points for:
- Experience of Scrum and/or Kanban as well as working within an agile team.
- Strong working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) as well as Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Web Test Portal
- Cloud Services: AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- API Testing: SOAP UI or Postman
On top of a highly competitive salary, the organisation uses a variety of tech and you'll be given the opportunity to pick up new tools and techniques and will receive an abundance of training and support in order to help you further your existing skills and gain new ones.
So, for more information on how you can take your career to the next level within a caring, established and forward-thinking organisation, apply today or for more great opportunities visit www.adventostaffing.com today.
Close date: Midnight on 24/05/2021
Advento Staffing Limited is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all candidates (Temporary & Permanent) We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
Advento Staffing Limited will ensure each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.