Full-Stack Mobile Developer
If you have experience working within Mobile Development then you could be joining an amazing organization, based in Central London, who are moving from strength to strength and are at the forefront of technical innovation in their industry. Giving you the opportunity and tools to further develop and enhance your Development career within a forward-thinking employer who cares about supporting and developing their employees.
You'll be joining like-minded Developers from a range of backgrounds in a multi-disciplinary team, within an agile/scrum based environment, to work on the improvement and expansion of an innovative application, a real game-changer in its sector. In a collaborative pair programming environment, you will be given the chance to share your knowledge and experience whilst also learning from your team.
So if you’re excited by the possibility of working in a test-driven environment in order to revolutionize the mobile aspect of an entire industry, then this role is for you!
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Hands-on experience with either: Kotlin, Swift or Golang – you only need one, you will learn the others on the job.
- A thorough understanding of both BDD and TDD.
- A strong understanding of agile development practices.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience of pair programming.
- Knowledge of Extreme Programming
- You only NEED experience with any one of: Kotlin, Swift or Golang, but having experience with more than one of the above would be highly beneficial.
On top of a highly competitive salary and fantastic bonus and benefits scheme, the organisation uses a variety of tech and you'll be given the opportunity to pick up new tools and techniques and will receive an abundance of training and support in order to help you further develop your existing skills and gain new ones.
So, for more information on how you can take your career to the next level within a caring, established and forward-thinking organization, apply today or for more great opportunities check out our other jobs.
Close date: Midnight on 30/09/2019