I am currently partnered with an award winning Agile Software Company based in Kent who are looking DevOps Engineers to join their growing technology team. The DevOps Engineer will play a key role in guiding and implementing the right platforms and products for the teams projects. You will focus on designing, building and supporting the delivery teams to deliver the extensive needs of the business as well as driving innovation, consistency and efficiency in the software.
- Manage builds, deployments and configurations in production and pre-production environments
- Develop the CI/CD pipelines to automate and enhance the Software Development Life Cycle
- Deliver CI/CD solutions on premise and Azure
- Automate tasks to minimize manual steps to enable CI/CD
- Maintenance and configuration of source control environment, locally and in the cloud
- Experience working in Microsoft Azure
- CI/CD practices and supporting tools
- Azure DevOps or TFS
- Programming and scripting knowledge in Powershell and Powershell DSC
- Experience with provisioning tools such as Chef and Puppet
- Cloud computing, ideally Azure
This is a great opportunity to join a modern, forward thinking company during a period of real growth.
Close date: Midnight on 27/09/2019