We have a new opportunity to work for an Entertainment company in Berkshire who are currently going through a digital transformation. The organisation are one of the market leaders in their field and offer a great working environment with some exciting and challenging changes going on.
As the Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for the overall Enterprise Architect Models, Representations, Initiatives, Capabilities and Standard Components used to perform all business and technology related activities.
- Define, own, maintain, implement and execute processes for the definition, maintenance, and governance of Enterprise Architecture.
- Provide the bigger picture view to senior management and project teams by mapping and communicating overview of all systems and capabilities so that opportunities for improvements and impact of changes to systems and processes are clear.
- Map business strategy into IT strategy.
- Work across multiple projects, prioritizing tasks efficiently and working with multiple stakeholders.
The knowledge and experience they require:
- Strong experience in multiple architecture layers covering application, data, infrastructure, security and technology.
- Significant experience of developing Enterprise Architecture and acting in advisory role for senior management.
- Experience of business analysis and technology consulting along with hands-on technology engineering.
Please do apply if you have experience in Enterprise Architecture. It's a great opportunity to join an exciting time of change and you can really put your own stamp on this role!
When hiring, they focus on identifying highly motivated, talented, enthusiastic and loyal individuals.
Close date: Midnight on 30/09/2019