Our leading client are undergoing and exciting period of transformation and development. They require an experienced Programme Director to join the senior leadership team and assist in managing and delivering the projects to completion.
- Leadership, design and delivery of strategic projects that form part of the organisation’s overall operations.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Managing progress at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Manage and control any changes in the project lifecycle and ensure these are communicated effectively.
- Managing the strategic project team capital and revenue budgets and specific project budgets.
- Ensure that procurement routes are fully assessed, and that all procurement is in line with the SFI’s.
- Report against the financial plan for the strategic projects programme and ensuring that any necessary mitigating action is taken as required and appropriate.
- Educated to at least Masters level or equivalent.
- Strong experience of project management at a senior level.
- Familiar with guiding and mentoring junior staff members.
- Experience working in the NHS.
Close date: Midnight on 01/05/2021
Advento Staffing Limited is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all candidates (Temporary & Permanent) We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
Advento Staffing Limited will ensure each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.