Data Analyst – Brighton - £45k - £60k per annum
We are partnered with a business who are going through an exciting period of growth and international expansion. As part of this growth they are building a brand new data centre of excellence, and this is a key role in driving that forward.
This team has been built to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decision making.
- Data analysis, working with SQL Server
- Designing and producing management information reports in Power BI
- Developer and maintain databases
- Identify, analyse and interpret patterns and trends in data
- Work with management to prioritise data requirements and business needs
- Innovation in the data team, staying up to date with data market trends and tooling
Required experience for the role:
- 4 years + in Data Analysis
- Technical expertise in data analysis, data mining, database development and segmentation
- Strong knowledge of reporting packages (SSRS, Power BI, Business Objects etc.) and databases (SQL Server)
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics etc.
Close date: Midnight on 23/04/2021
Advento Staffing Limited is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all candidates (Temporary & Permanent) We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
Advento Staffing Limited will ensure each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.